Thursday 16 January 2014

Southern Exposure 2 (Real Progressive House Mix)

I would like to dedicate this harmonic mix CD to Sasha and Beatport!

Recently I've heard that 'SASHA TO SUE BEATPORT & HARDWELL FOR HIJACK OF PROG HOUSE' ,
Well, these names 'Sasha' and 'Beatport' (including 'John Digweed' of course) have significant influence in my life during the past decade/s, so I think I should do something to keep harmony.

Searched the tracks and charts on Beatport with the category 'Progressive House', I shook my head and agree with Sasha's point of view. However, the case is not that bad, I can still find some tracks that should impress Sasha and John Digweed.

Harmonic mix that I would like to impress Sasha, John Digweed and Beatport.

Southern Explosure 2 (mixed by Richard Chillfader)
Tracklist:
Thorin - Hallucinogen (Original Mix)
Nico Parisi - Caress (Inkfish Remix)
Mindgamers - The Crown (Daddy Remix)
Beat Maniacs - Messine (Original Mix)
Phi Phi & Airwave - Back On Track (Rise And Fall Remix)
Sector 7 - Aloha (Relaunch Remix)

Length : 39:40
Date 2014-01-12a
Live mix unedited
All tracks from label 'Bonzai Progressive'


Buy on Beatport :




Jingled version on Mixcloud :

Listen on Youtube :







Related posts :
Southern Exposure Vol. 1 (mixed by Richard Chillfader)

No comments:

Post a Comment