Thursday 8 May 2014

Chillfader.com Mix Show 113 - Deep & Dark Alternative Mix

From the super club mixes I have come back for my own Deep & Dark mix,
this mix reflects the real Richard Chillfader.
Deep, Dark, Retro embeded, this is the Alternative you Should have!
Press Play to claim it now!

At least once every year, especially at the time near my birthday,
I would prepare a mix solely to impress one person, yes, that's me myself and I,
a mix that I will love very much and will listen even after many years.
This is the mix I did on 2014-05-05 am, wish you would love it like I do.




Tracklist :
Luis Leon ft. Kimono - Borrowed Places (Eric Volta & The Sullen Crucifixtion Of My Third Eye Vocal Remix)
Spada & Bonnie Rabson - In All Your Glory (Bulaklak Remix)
Gorgon City ft. Laura Welsh - Here for You (Extended Mix)
Fat Sushi - Send Me (Moonwalk Remix)
T-Star - Iz all up
Paduraru - Peacemakers (Organic Deephouse Music Mix)
Danilo De Santo - Havana (Original Mix)
Da Fresh, Xenia Beliayeva - Someone (Larry Cadge Remix)
T-Star - Come At Me Bro
Laut & Leise ft. Timo G. - Techy (Original Mix)
Dance Music Pimps - Deilirious (DMP Funky Disco Mix)

Length : 59:39
Date : 2014-05-05a

Download Mixed 320k mp3 :
Coming Soon



No comments:

Post a Comment